Paralegals & Professional Staff Openings
Paralegal 2, Real Estate
- San Francisco, CA
Orrick currently has an excellent opportunity for a Real Estate Paralegal 2 position in our San Francisco, CA office.
Working under the supervision of attorneys and senior paralegals, this position supports the delivery of quality legal services to clients by performing tasks that require accuracy, attention to detail, strong organizational skills, strong written and oral communication skills and computer proficiency. This position will provide assistance to others in all aspects of real estate transactions from inception to closing, including but not limited to, the organization and maintenance of closings, indexing and managing due diligence, drafting and proofing routine documents eg., UCC financing statements, acknowledgments and loan documents, abstracting commercial retail and office leases, review of third party reports, and other related duties as assigned.
• A bachelor’s degree is required and a paralegal certificate from an ABA-approved training program is preferable.
• Candidates need to be detail-oriented, have a flexible work schedule and demonstrate excellent organizational, verbal, and written communication skills.
• Candidates should exhibit aptitude to develop specific and detailed knowledge and understanding of complex issues and procedures.
• Strong time management skills and the ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment; ability to coordinate multiple tasks concurrently.
• Ability to work effectively and proactively within a team environment.
• Excellent computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel and ability to learn any practice related software.
• At least four years of Orrick equivalent experience as a Real Estate paralegal.
• Experience with title and survey work is a plus.
California Requirements: California Requirements: In California offices, paralegals must meet the qualifications, including compliance with the continuing education requirements, as set forth in the California Business and Professions Code, Section 6450 et seq. Paralegals must also be compliant with California Business & Professions Code Sections 6450(c)(3) or 6450(c)(4) relating to an Attorney Attestation.
Orrick offers a friendly work environment, competitive salary, and excellent benefits.
To submit your resume and cover letter for this position, please select the Apply For This Job option at the top of the page. Please include your salary expectations in your cover letter. Submissions without salary expectations may not be considered.
No phone calls please.